To shave or not to shave. Smooth or hairy skin can be equally sensual. It's a personal preference.
I once asked one of my gorgeous, muscular body play clients why he removed all the hair from his body.
He replied: "Because I want to!"
There is nothing "wrong" with hair removal: it's a personal choice. In my case, I sometimes shave when a regular client asks me to.
Having little or no hair, especially around your cock or between your arse cheeks, can make you feel more naked. With clothes on, there's the erotic rubbing of cotton or silk underwear.
When being massaged, being hairless increases the sensitivity of your skin. A well-lubricated, shaved body increases the feeling of skin-on-skin contact during a body slide.
It's the growing back that may be uncomfortable, though that depends on the softness of your pubic hair. Especially between your legs or bum cheeks. Then you may feel discomfort as the stubble rubs against sensitive skin.
Permanent hair removal
Pubic hair can be removed permanently using electrolysis, though I understand the process is most uncomfortable. An alternative - like the one my client uses - is Nair, which dissolves the hair at the root and stops regrowth for a much longer time than shaving.
How to shave your pubic hair
- If you have long pubic hair, trim with clippers or scissors before using a razor to shave in close. Electric clippers are ideal.
- Take a very long, warm bath beforehand.
- Before applying shaving cream or sorbolene cream, rinse the area with cool water.
- Apply shaving cream or sorbolene cream a few minutes before shaving to soften hairs.
- Be sure to use a sharp, clean blade. You might try using two new blades if you are shaving a large area.
- When shaving, stroke an area no more than twice to reduce skin irritation. On the first stroke, go "with the grain" to remove most of the hair, then go "against the grain" for a smooth, close shave. If "going against" tends to irritate you, then skip that and use both strokes "with the grain". Shaving this area against the grain can lead to very painful, itchy ingrown hairs for some people.
- Be sure to clean the area afterwards with soap and water to reduce the risk of infection. Ideally, give the area a second cleansing using cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.
- Some people find a daily application of baby powder or talcum powder especially helpful after shaving to keep the area dry and irritation-free.
- Go as long as possible between shavings to reduce skin irritation.
A few warnings now that you have some guidelines:
- Consider closely trimming your hair instead. It provides many of the benefits of shaving without any of the risks!
- Letting hair grow out after shaving your pubic area can be uncomfortable. Chaffing is nearly unavoidable.
- Once you start, you have to shave regularly.
How can I shave and not get the bumps?
When I shave my pubic hair I get red bumps on my penis. How can I shave and not get the bumps?
When shaving, stroke an area no more than twice to reduce skin irritation. On the first stroke, go "with the grain" to remove most of the hair, then go "against the grain" for a smooth, close shave.
⚣ Male massage: $200 for 1 hour or $300 for 1.5 hours [Cash or prepaid]
⚣ Male massage
$200 for 1 hour
$300 for 1.5 hours
[Cash or prepaid]
🔒 Book online
❝ You're obviously very calm and patient. You seemed to &4072m-| know exactly what you are doing and I have no sense of you rushing at all.❞
▲ Page top